Shilpa was very excited for her marriage, which was due on January. She has almost finished her shopping and the only thing which was left was her new hair cut… she took an appointment and went to one of the famous hair dresser’s saloon. While she was discussing her look the parlour attendant told her about fine wrinkles under her eyes and dark patches over the chick and chin areas. Shilpa was astonished…… in the spree of shopping she never looked at herself so closely. The parlour attendant advised for some laser treatment and Shilpa hurrily agreed. The treatment started but soon shilpa discovered that her face started looking reddish and that she was having itching on the treated areas. She went to a dermatologist and a new session of treatment started…… although her problem solved but her all excitement for wedding was lost.
My grandfather used to say that wrinkles are sign of wisdom and experience……. True but if it appears on an old man or woman’s face not on young people. It is rather becoming a great concern for people who wants to look young always. Wrinkles and dark patches are natural occurrence due to age but heredity, health problem, weakness, hormonal changes, tension, lack of nutrition, are some of the internal factor which lead to wrinkles and dark patches early in life. And many girls and women buy costly products to get rid of it.
Skin dryness is suitable factor for early occurrence of wrinkles and dark patches and thus it is important for us to keep our skin moisturized and hydrated. Daily usage of good sunscreen during day time helps. Apart from this there are some home remedies to treat wrinkles and dark patches.
1. Apply a mixture of basil leaves juice mixed with lemon juice. It helps in reducing the dark patches and pimple scar.
2. Apply a paste of mint leaves everyday for 5 mintues and then wash it off.
3. Mix coconut water with milk cream and apply it on face daily to get flawless skin.
4. Cut slices of tomato and rub it on your face
5. Make a paste of fresh milk cream and lemon juice and apply it on face every day.
6. Applying potato juice also help in lightening scars and patches.
7. Make a powder of orange peel and mix it with fresh cream. It acts as excellent exfoliater.
Please remember these are home remedies and thus they do not have any side effects per say…… However they require patience and practice for best results.