Our bodies gradually strength immunity system. In simple words, our body’s natural resistance ability to fight against viral and bacterial diseases is called immunity. Our immune system grows with time, which explains why a newborn baby has very weak immune system and as (s)he grows up his/her immunity develops gradually.
For certain diseases such as: polio, tuberculosis, jaundice, tetanus, there are immunization that are available; however, there are many other diseases for which immunizations are not available. The ability to recover from viral diseases such as a fever, malaria, dengue, cold and cough depends a lot on your natural immune system. The American National Health Organization and institutions have conducted many studies on the human immune system and have found that it depends on the person’s lifestyle and thought process.
Our diet, lifestyle, and perception towards life helps to Strengthen Immunity System. It has also been found that some medicines, particularly antibiotics, make our immune system weaker. Taking any type of medication on a prolonged period of time can decrease the strength of our immune system. The natural immunity of our body is very important and we only realize its importance when we are sick. There are also foods that help boost your immunity.
The following are 7 Ways to Strengthen Immunity System:
- Easily digestible food – our food should be balanced and easily digestible. A diet with an excess of carbohydrates and fat can be bad for our immune systems.
- More minerals and vitamins: With age, we need more minerals and vitamins, which delays oxidization and make our cells and tissues stronger.
- Use medicinal herbs – Some medicinal herbs and spices help renew your cells and tissues, such as garlic, cumin, turmeric, ginger, cloves, which also helps increases our immune system
- Exercise Regularly – Regular exercise keep our body flexible, promotes good blood circulation, and distresses our body and mind. Exercising helps prevent, asthma, heart problems, arthritis, and many more health risks.
- Positive thinking – Positive thinking is most important for increasing your immune system. Negative thinking affects our natural immunity. Jealousy, egoistic thinking, and anger are all bad for your health. In many studies, it has been found that people who remain positive and hopeful in difficult circumstances of life, live longer. People who laugh and live a happy life have better immune systems. To avoid tension and stress try yoga or meditate.
- Emotional bond: In recent studies, it has been found that married men and women have stronger immune systems than bachelors. A strong emotional bond in relationships also boosts your immune system.
- Social connections: Psychologists say that social connections also have a positive impact on your immune system. People who are have a higher status are also found have stronger immune systems