This is s very common problem among youngsters today specially girls as they are concerned about their look.
Skin Rashes can appear due to pollution, wrong food habits, stomach upset, and allergy to food or medicine and by wearing artificial jewellery or fabric of your dress. There are some quick relief ways….
1. Dab some olive oil over the affected are. One can use coconut oil also as it is antibacterial and antifungal.
2. Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water to flush out toxins from your body.
3. Eat fruits like pomegranate, papaya, carrots, cherries, strawberries and grapes as these contain antioxidants that improve our immune system.
4. Mix two tablespoon of Oatmeal with 4 tablespoon in milk and pally this over the affected are. Keep it for 5-6 mintues and then wash it off. This will sooth rashes.
5. Apply aloevera juice if available as it lessens the swollenness and redness.
6. Cold tea bag compression also helps.
7. Taking vitamin C orally can also be considered.
8. Apply a diluted Multani Mitte ( Fuller’ earth) , keep it for 2-3 mintues and then wash it off with cold milk will sooth the pain and itching.
9. For instant comfort dip a piece of cotton cloth in chilled water and dab the affected area.
10. Last but not the least if the rashes persist for more than 24 hours and the pain and redness increases please visit a doctor.