If you ask anybody about their hair problem then an instant answer would be hair falling… but apart from hair fall there are other problems which we should be aware of.
1. Hair fall is a biological process and it happens to both men and women. Sometimes there is excess hair fall and then we become concern. The common reasons for hair are –
We don’t take care of our hair. Taking care maens regular oiling and washing.
To prevent hairfall it is important to take balanced diet.protein rich food help in strengthening hair.
One reason for hairfall is stressful life. Avoid tension in order to decree hair fall. People are so much busy in wiorklife that they do not have time for relaxation which have repurcursions on health and also on hair.
Some times due to change in season also we find sudden hair fall. It is important to frequently wash hair. Dust and rain water harm hair.
Some major surgery, infection or a long sickness can also lead to hair fall.
Sudden change in hormone may also cause hair fall. This is common with age. In women pregnancy and childbirth can increase hair fall.
2. Baldness primarily occurs in oldage but now even young people can have bald patches. Baldness can be total, lateral, top of head or in patches.
Now adays balnness can be treated by medication, laser surgery. Ultraviolet and infrared laser therapy, direct hair implant ( DHI).
3. Dandruff is also a common problem and sometimes it cause for hairfall. There are some good antidandruff shampoos available. Dandruff can be of following types – dry dandruff, wet dandruff, white dandruff, dandruff can sometimes spread upto eyebrows and eyelashes..
4. White hair – white hair is no longer considered as an old age problem. Many young people have whitening of hair. It can be due to hormonal change, prolonged sickness, genetical, use of wrong or substandard hair dye can lead to whitening.
5. Dryness of hair – some people have very dry hair and thus they frequently get entangled and break very easily. It is important for them to condition there hair frequently nad take more protein in their diet.
6. Oily hair – some people have oily hair and thus they need to wash their hair almost every day.
7. Lice – this is very common problem in school going children. Use of antilice shampoos may help. Wash hair frequently to avoid accumulating dirt, which is a breeding ground for lice.
There are some home remedies to avoid problem of hair.-
Message your hair once a week with coconut, olive oil. Then follow by hot oil therapy.
Mix aamla, ritha and shikakai powder in equal quantity take two tablespoon of this mixture and boil it with 2 cup of water and use this liquid as shampoo.
To make conditioner take ½ bowl curd, mix some lemon juice, white portion of an egg and use it. for dandruff take a cup of curd and mix some mustard oil and apply on head. After keeping it for 10 mintues wash it off.
Comb your hair at least thrice a day.
For lice, boil some neem leaves in water and use it as last rinse. Within a week you will see the result.