Easy remedies for Glowing skin
Good and glowing skin depends on regular care. Applying costly products does not help. Many people think that taking bath everyday and applying creams and lotions is all that is required for good skin. These are important but they are for hygiene and moreover maintaining good glowing skin requires a little more effort……
First of all one should follow a routine of cleansing – toning and moisturizing. Here are some easy tips and remedies for you to get your glow back:
- We frequently use face-wash and cleansing milk to clean our face. These have some chemicals that can be harmful for our skin. Instead face can be cleaned by making a mixture of raw milk and Lemon juice. These act as natural skin cleansers
- After cleansing comes toning. It helps to rejuvenate the skin cells. You can apply rose water or a mixture of glycerin and lemon juice and keep it for 2 minutes. This helps to tone your skin.
- Toning is followed by moisturizing.
Moisturizing keeps our skin soft and supple and delay the signs of ageing. It is important to buy a moisturizer according to your skin type like dry, oil or oil on T zone etc. Choose your creams correctly or they may at times cause trouble. For example a person with dry skin should use an oil based moisturizer whereas if a person with oily skin will use an oil based moisturizer he or she can develop acne and pimples. It is a good idea to buy a moisturizer with sunscreen to protect the skin from sunburn.
Apart from this basic routine there are some do and don’t’s to follow:
- Whenever you comer home from outside always wash your face with fresh water. It help to remove dirt from the face.
- Do go for facial once in two months. It help to remove dead cells. Similarly gram flour mixed with milk or curd can also be applied for instant glow.
- Do apply home made face packs and or lemon juice and honey at times.
- You can also apply mashed papaya, tomato and cucumber as they are natural skin rejuvenators.
- Dry orange peel powder mixed with milk is excellent for all skin types.
- For dark circles apply cucumber or potato juice over the under eye, if these are not available apply some rose water just before going to sleep
For beautiful skin it is also important to sleep adequately. A person should sleep for at least 7-8 hours in a day. Drink water as much as possible. It helps to detoxify our body.
Follow some light exercises as it help to strengthen the muscles and improves blood circulation.
Finally our beauty is reflected by what we eat. Avoid oil, sugar , tea and coffee. Instead include fruits and vegetables in your diet. Eating fish is very good for your skin.