One of the major beauty problem in youngsters is Acne (pimples). As per Indian Ayurveda acne (pimples) occur due to impurities in the blood and sometimes due to dirt and pollution. It is Important to treat pimples patiently. Scratching them can also cause infection.
There are a lot of face-wash and creams available in the market to treat acne. You can try these after consulting a skin specialist as these creams can react differently on different skin types. The best way to treat acne is using organic or natural ingredients. There are plenty home remedies which be tried and which do not trigger any side effects –
- Basil leaves are very effective for the treatment of pimples. Extract basil leave juice and add a few drops of lemon juice to it. Apply this on pimples and surrounding areas twice a day. Regular application will show improvement in a couple of days.
- Turmeric has plenty antiseptic properties. Make a paste of raw turmeric and add catechu (katha) which is used in the Indian Paan. Within few days you will see acne and pimples vanishing
- Applying Mint leave juice twice a day also helps remove acne.
- Applying ripe papaya on your pimples helps remove pimples and marks that they leave behind.
- Make a paste of Orange and Pomegranate peel and apply it on your face, it helps in removing all type of skin marks & blemishes.
- Applying Neem bark paste or Neem fruit paste helps in curing Acne. It will not only cure Acne, but regular application will also prevent Acne.
- Aamla (Indian Gooseberry) is also very effective in treating pimples. Aamla is the richest source of Vitamin C, which cleanses our system and hence prevent pimples. Eating an Aamla daily keep pimples away.
Apart from these skin friendly home remedies eating green vegetables, salad and fruits are good for your skin and to avoid Acne. They are rich in antioxidants which make our body and skin healthy.
Avoid too much tea, coffee, fried food, milk, cheese and oil in your everyday meals. They increases the chances of dry skin and having pimples.