High blood pressure is the major health problem of recent times which leads to other problems in the body. Tensions in the daily life is the main cause of it and which is further stimulated by anger, fear and depression. High blood pressure itself is not a disease but it result of problems in heart functioning , liver and blood circulation system. Sometimes it is genetic too.
If we consult Indian Ayurveda then it says that human body diseases are divided into there types – Vat, Pitta and Kauf. Anger, fear and depression slows down the natural intoxication process of the body and this leads to health problems like high blood pressure.
There are few common reasons of high blood pressure.
1. Regular acidity
2. Poor digestive system
3. Mental tension
4. Insufficient sleep
5. Working beyond capacity
6. Alcoholism and smoking
7. Liver disorder
8. Joint pain
10. Eating excessive food
11. High cholesterol
We mentioned the reasons for high blood pressure…but how many of us know that we are suffering from it or are prone to high blood pressure before visiting doctor. The basic symptoms of having high blood pressure are
1. Headache in the front and back portion of the head.
2. Heaviness of head
3. Reeling of head
5. Facing problem in respiration
6. Tickling sensation in hands and feet.
7. Sleeping disorder.
8. Sudden Bleeding from nose.
There are some home remedies to avoid high blood pressure.
1. Eat around 10 grams of roasted seeds of watermelon every morning.
2. Have ginger and fennel juice after having lunch and dinner. For this soak a tablespoon of fennel and ½ tablespoon of crushed ginger in a cup of water for an hour and then mash it with hands and drink it.
3. Mix ½ cup of curd and 4 crushed garlic in the night and eat it in the morning.
4. Eat Choli saag, tinde or grounded Fenugreek seeds. These are effective to control blood pressure.
5. Eat Papaya regularly for 2 months.
6. Mix wheatflour and besan ( Bengal gram flour) together to make chappati.