Monday night suddenly my daughter started coughing. I gave her a cough syrup but it didn’t help much. Morning after getting up she was feeling very restless. She threw up while coughing twice. We thought it is an usual case of cough and flu and I had been giving her cough syrup. By Tuesday night she started complaining of breathing problem. I took her to the doctor on Wednesday morning and the doctor prescribed a chest X ray. By evening we got the report and we were in shock to know that she has asthma and a little more delay in bringing her to the doctor could be fatal for her.
Winter season is about to go and due to changing season we usually fall sick. The most common is cold and flu which sometimes aggravates and leads to breathing problem. In such cases we should consult a doctor. This problem is common with people who have –
2. Who has congestion and frequent infection of chest
The most common Symptoms are
1. Continuous coughing.
2. Excessive Mucus.
3. Feeling pain in chest
4. Pain in throat.
5. High fever and bodyache.
6. Respiratory problem while walking or working.
• Maintain personal hygiene and cleanliness.
• In case you are going for morning walk the have some water in empty stomach and cover yourself properly.
• Asthma patient should carry their inhaler always.
• While stepping out cover your face properly to avoid dust particles.
• Gargle everyday with salt and lukewarm water.
• In case you are having any fried food then have lukewarm water then water at room temperature.
• Have vegetable soup and eat fruits like oranges, leman and ammla they are rich in vitamin C which increase our immunity.
• Asthma and people having bronchitis should step out of their house after sunrise.
• Drink water as it help to flush out toxins.
• Mix basil leave and ginger with your tea, it will relieve you from sore throat.