Eating fruits is considered healthy due to presence of many vitamins, minerals and fruit fiber which keep us healthy. In earlier times when modern medicines were not available people used fruits and herbs to treat health problems. There are some fruits which can be beneficial for particular health problems but its knowledge is very rare. Here is a list of some of these which aim top treat particular diseases.
- Mango – Mango has aster and terpanes enzymes which increase apetitite and helps in digestion of food. It is good for constipation, indigestion and acidity as it has high content of fruit fiber which helps in digestion of food.
- Guava – It has high content of vitamin B which increase immunity against common cold and cough.
- Pear – Pear has hydro oxynamic acid which help in prevention of cancer in stomach. The fruit’s fiber keeps small intestine healthy. Regular consumption of pear also help in prevention of cancer in women in postmenopausal period. Like Guava it also has high content of Vitamin C and antioxidants which increase immunity.
- Banana – It is rich in iron and hence is recommended to people having less blood or haemoglobin, It is good specially for girls and women who are prone to anemia. It has high content of glucose so people having low weight or is recovering from illness can have banana with milk for extra energy. Banana is rich in potassium which controls high blood pressure.
- Watermelon – This is a highly nutritious fruit. It has high content of water so it keeps body hydrated and due to its high water content it is good for people who wants to control weight as it make you feel filled without eating much. It contains a lot of fruit fiber which helps in treating constipation.
- Apple – The saying ‘ apple a day keeps the doctor away’ is because of its high nutrition. It has vitamin A, B, C, has minerals and plant fiber. It is easily digested and is thus recommended for everyone.
- Oranges – Oranges are one of the richest sources of Vitamin C which help to increases our immunity against bacterial and viral infection like cold and cough.
- Pomegranate – It has high content of Iron, calcium, vitamin A and C. It is rich in antioxidants which protect us from free radicals. It help to control bad cholesterol in blood so it is highly beneficial for people having heart problems.It also help in maintaining the liquidity of blood and thus avoid clotting of blood in heart.