The beauty secret to younger looking skin: Honey
Every lady wants to have radiant and beautiful skin, but due to hectic lifestyles, there’s simply not enough time in their day to take regular care of their skin and beauty. Most of them instead rush to beauty parlors before any important event. However, you wouldn’t need to worry if you take regular care of your skin. There are plenty beauty tips out there, but here are a few tried and tested Beauty Secrets for your skin. So how can you take better of your skin, lets look at a few beauty remedies that help solve common beauty ailments.
- One simple remedy is to massage your skin with drops of honey mixed with lemon juice for 5 minutes everyay, your skin will remain younger for a longer period of time.
- Another variation of this, that is said to retain your skin’s shine and keep it supple is to apply a tablespoon of honey with a tablespoon of raw milk and a few drops of lemon juice over your face for 5 minutes. Your skin will soon be on its way to glowing. Besides applying such mixtures, remembrering to scrub is also important to remove dead cells so that your skin can get new ones. The accumulation of dead cells over your skin will make you look dull and lifeless.
- Another simple method to remove dead cells is to cut up slices of tomato mixed with honey and rub it over your face.
- Alternatively, you can take a few drops of lemon juice and sugar granules with honey and rub it on your face till the sugar dissolves.
- A different way to achieve glowing skin is by taking a tablespoon of wheat choker (bran) and add a few drops of lemon juice and rose water together with 1 tablespoon of honey. Apply this mixture over your face and neck and leave it to dry, after which, wash it off with cold water. To see best result, do it twice a week.
- What about oily skin? Having oily skin leads to your skin being more prone to developing pimples and boils. This is because oily skin attracts dust and dirt and can lead to infection. To clear oily skin, simply apply a few drops of lemon juice mixed with a tablespoon of rose water, honey and mint paste each on your face for 30 minutes and wash it off.
- Wrinkles are part and parcel of aging and at age 40, it becomes a common problem that women try to keep at bay. Are there any ways to combat this? Wrinkles form as the skin becomes loose with age, regular tonning helps make skin pores tight, the best way to achieve this is to apply the egg white or drops of honey and leave it to dry.
- Dark circles can also be avoided by simply employing the use of a few drops of almond oil and honey and massage around your eyes everyday before sleeping. This is to be washed off after 10 minutes.
- Ensuring your face is kept clean is also vital for beautiful radiant looking skin. A good cleansing milk can help to remove dust and dirt, simply apply raw milk with a few drops of honey and massage your face gently. Wipe it off with a cotton ball afterwards. A great substitute for raw milk is to mix rice powder with a little water. For those with dry skin do not fear, massage a few drops of coconut oil mixed with honey on to your skin every alternate day to leave them moisturised.
Honey has many wonderful properties that can help protect your face from the many kinds of beauty ailments that plague us today. So lets start taking advantage of them!