Getting wrinkles is no longer associated with age. Wrinkles are now linked to how much you take care of your skin whether you have lack of nutrition in your body or you are not sensitive towards your looks. Lately, men and women both have become more cautious about looks and want to look young and fit. They work towards keeping wrinkles away for as many years as possible.
Therefore, we find many cosmetics companies are bringing out new products almost everyday promising to keep wrinkles at the bay. Using these products depend on suitability and affordability. It is a good idea to take care of your skin early on. Usually, we get wrinkles as we get old, the skin cells lose their flexibility, but there can be other reason such as,-
- Having dry skin increases the chance of having early wrinkles. People with dry skin have less flexibility and suppleness and thus gets early wrinkles.
- Exposure to excessive sunlight, dust, and pollution also make our skin dry and now we see that we get wrinkles on area, which are always exposed like our face, neck, and arms.
- Using cosmetics also make our skin sensitive and cause early wrinkles. Some people who use cosmetics throughout the day have blocked skin pores and if these are not cleaned everyday, the skin cells loses their flexibility, softness, and slowly fine lines are exposed.
To avoid wrinkles following can be done –
- Everyday wash your face with water at least three to four times a day.
- It is important to modify your diet by eating fruits and green vegetables, which provides antioxidants that keep us young.
- If you have constipation then you are likely to have wrinkles. Try to get rid of constipation buy eating on time and eating a balanced diet..
- Never use soap to wash your face, instead use fuller’s earth, Besan, cream or a very mild face wash.
- It is important to follow a daily routine of cleansing, toning, and moisturizing even in summer.
- Keep your body hydrated by drinking at least eight to ten glasses of water.
- Massage your skin with almond oil, olive oil or coconut oil. These oils contain Vitamin E, which help to revive skin cells.
- Rubbing ripe bananas over your face and neck areas once in a week helps cleanse and stop formation of wrinkles.
- Applying egg whites is a universal remedy to get rid of wrinkles and suits all skin type.
- Alternatively, using a toner of carrot and lemon juice can also be tried.